- The pulse of growth is to pause and reflect.
- Reflectiveness leads to effectiveness.
- In the quietness of reflection, experiences becomes gems of insight that birth foresight.
- Schedule daily time for reflection and you will enhance your awareness for your elevation of success.
- You inwardly refresh and grow when your mind reflects.
- Experience remains a hindsight until reflection turns it into an insight.
- Inward growth happens in the place of solitude which produces outward growth in the quality of life.
- Reflective states disrupts reflexive state of action.
- Solitude is the birthplace of impact on the world.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars