- When you reign yourself, you won’t ruin yourself.
- The discoverer of self is the discoverer of reserves of fortune that makes one fortunate.
- When you are “down to earth” your life becomes “up to greatness”.
- When you meet with all people on a common level, your life levels up.
- When money or achievement goes to your head, you lose your head and head down in shame.
- When you are good to people for no reason, life rewards you abundantly with reasons
- The true measure of riches is what we give up for others rather than what we take up for ourselves.
- To be bankrupt of character is to be bereaved of value.
- Love drives growth; selfishness impedes growth.
- Self-improvement is the watchword for high achievers.
- Poverty is not the absence of money but rather the absence of self-discovery.
- Failing attempts tempts you to give up but when you hold on you will lay hold on the prize.
- Believing that success in life depends on falsehood and deception makes life bloom in doom.
- We sell ourselves up or we sell ourselves down whenever we communicate with others.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars