- Poverty is not the absence of money but the absence of self-discovery.
- Until you see the possibilities within you can’t seize the opportunities without.
- Self-perception determines perspective.
- How you see yourself determines how you consistently behave.
- The value judgment you make about yourself shapes your sense of judgment.
- Low self-value depreciates potentials.
- Your performance rises or falls according to the level of your self-concept.
- When you guard your self-talk you guide the manifestations of your life.
- Your self-talk is the perception of your self-worth.
- Our lives becomes different when we think of ourselves differently.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars