- Increased learning ability leads to increased earning capacity.
- Self-doubt doubles the rate of failure.
- The Comfort zone is a self-made prison of convenience that conditions you to live a limiting life.
- Rehearsing the same old pattern of thoughts, words and behavior are recreating the same old experiences over and over.
- Until you re-invent yourself you will reinforce limiting behavior.
- New mental images precede new material reality.
- Your financial destiny rises or falls according to the level of financial blueprint you pegged for yourself.
- Trying to gain the approval of the crowd makes you a slave to the crowd.
- An unhealthy diet and lifestyle sabotage healthy living.
- At the core of time management is life management.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars
2 thoughts on “SUPERCHARGED!”
Great Nuggets of life. Keep it coming. Thanks
Great hearing from you, Steve. Thank you for the comment.
We greatly appreciate you.