- Goals activate your growth potentials.
- For goals to realistic, it must be specific.
- Write out your goals in detail if it must be wrought out in detail.
- Write out your goals lest you lose out your goals to distractions.
- Daily reviewing your goals is daily rehashing in the reality of its actualization.
- Quantum leap progress is made possible by giant-sized goals.
- Your greatest reward for accomplishing goals is who you are becoming in the process of accomplishing your goals.
- When you do first things first you won’t come in the last place.
- Prioritize lest you agonize.
- Go for relevant knowledge if you want to grow in relevance.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars