- Engaging in idle gossip is to be engaged in a setback.
- Focusing on the trivial aspects of our lives is focusing to be little.
- Unhealthy diet sabotages healthy living.
- When we spend more money than we make, we make ourselves poor.
- To fail to invest in your future is to infest your future.
- To avoid necessary conflict is to live with unnecessary inflict.
- Failure to tell the truth is to live in error and yell in failure.
- Failure to ask for what you want is failure to get what you want.
- To have an excuse for everything is to live in exclusion of everything.
- Getting stucked in conditioned responses establishes the present condition of our lives.
- Regaining control of the territory of your mind is the gaining of your life.
- To create agreat life; your thoughts, your words, and deeds must become intentional.
- Your thoughts; your mental images and your behavior are continually shaping ypour life experiences.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars