- When you grow your mind, you expand your capacity.
- Do the important things every day and you won’t lose your sense of importance.
- A defeatist mindset leads to inflicted destiny.
- You are full of potential but you must empty it to your generation.
- Never be a captive of your environment rather capture your dreams and change your environment to grow into your dreams.
- You never gain sustainable progress when you master your job but fail to master yourself.
- When you expand yourself, you expand your possibilities and opportunities.
- Self-discipline is the key to unstoppable growth.
- Consistency is the driving force of sustainable success.
- In your personal growth never strive to win big lest you lose out but strive to build big by winning small and building up.
- Patience and persistence are the twin drivers of accomplishments.
- Sacrifice and hard work are intelligently channeled to overcome the inertia of resistance to success.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars