- When you control the way you think you determine how you live.
- Eject your history; inject your dreams and play out your destiny.
- When you step out of your comfort zone you step into your dream living zone.
- When you release the brakes you break the limits and launch into a new and higher horizon of accomplishments.
- Release the past and rehearse the future you can’t wait to live.
- Let go of negative images and hold onto the positive images of the life you want to experience.
- To train yourself to live beyond limits your mind must be trained to grow beyond limits.
- Limiting beliefs are limiting brakes that halts destiny from progress.
- Your net-worth always corresponds with your perception of your self-worth.
- The quality of your mindset determines the quality of success sustained.
- Mentality determines actuality.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars