- Until you become aware of the consequences of your actions you will be unable to change the direction of your life.
- Until you take initiative you can’t effect changes in your life.
- You must have a daily accountability check to monitor your progress.
- You attract into your life the people that harmonizes with the kind of person you are.
- Mentorship comes with the readiness to be teachable.
- Procrastination doesn’t make you ready; procrastination makes you lose out.
- When you’ve found your purpose you’ve found your essence.
- The level of your investment in your personal growth determines the level of your relevance to the world.
- Recognizing your self-value is the first requirement to becoming a person of value.
- To become a person of value you must see value in self and in others to create value for self and others.
- The most important addition in life is the value you add to self and to others.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars