- Growth comes in the process of time and the way to the top is simple but not easy.
- The lucky breaks of life is created through the process of preparation.
- A life of consistent success is produced by a lifestyle of personal growth.
- Until you live with a sense of urgency life becomes state of emergencies.
- Your philosophy is revealed in the way you live rather than by what you say.
- When you seize growth opportunities you seize opportunities for advancement.
- Your commitment to maximizing your life hinges on your commitment to personal growth.
- When you don’t know what to do with your life you won’t know what to do with your time on earth.
- To know what to do with your life but not to do it, is living in cycle of self-defeat.
- Without a sense of direction in life there would be no sense of fulfillment.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars