- Your world opens up when you open up to unlearn, learn, relearn and grow.
- Your world expands when your mind expands.
- Intention is not good enough rather action is good enough; and producing the intended result is better than good enough.
- Accomplishmnents plateau when personal growth stops.
- You never become a candidate of success until you admit you don’t have all the answers and you can never find the answers until you admit you don’t have the answers; admitting you don’t have the answers is your admission into the school of success and what you do with the answers you find makes you a certified success or a drop out in the school of success.
- Never fear making mistakes but rather fear the mistake of being grounded by fear.
- Mistakes are feedbacks that you are missing the steps to take up success.
- The winning lane is progressive growth –the farther you go the more and clearer you see.
- A life of dedicated personal growth is a life of dedicated speed of accomplishments.
- To get ahead associate with people who are ahead of you and go ahead and learn from them.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars