- Until you have a plan for your personal growth you can’t make growth happen.
- You can get results based on activities but you can only get growth based on personal improvement.
- Working hard does not insure success but working smart through self-improvement is the assurance of success.
- To overcome obstacles grow above the obstacles.
- To grow in depth and wisdom is to deepen your success base and heighten your influence.
- There is always a growth gap between where you are and where you want to be.
- Personal growth is not accidental but intentional.
- We don’t get better with time rather we get better by working on improving self.
- Formal education paves way for a lifetime self-education.
A better self produces a better life.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars