- When you appreciate people your relationship with them appreciates.
- When you specifically praise people you specifically raise their value.
- Reality begins in the mind and shows up as manifestation.
- The conquest of mental poverty is the eradication of physical condition of poverty.
- True wealth is not just the material things acquired but the heart qualities cultivated; it is not in what you pile up for yourself but it is what you give up for others.
- Money-making is building the portfolio but life-making is building the man.
- The real dreamers are the doers in the world.
- How high you climb in the world depends on how high is the level of your expectancy.
- You must “burn your bridges behind you” if you do not want to ever retreat into failure.
- Opportunities are always available to those who go for it rather than wait for it; those who create opportunities rather than whine about the lack of it.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars