- Do not count the years but rather make the years count.
- You never grow old unless your mind gets old.
- Never postpone your happiness; be happy through the journey.
- Our mental growth is limitless leading to limitless possibilities.
- To know the Truth is to live in freedom.
- To become successful and grow your success you must prepare for the responsibility of success.
- Until we set our thinking straight our lives will run off course.
- Harmony is the soul’s code to ease.
- A good conversationalist enjoys a good rapport with people.
- Effective communication is necessary in maximizing potentials.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars