- To lust after things is to get lost in them.
- Until you are satisfied with who you are, you cannot be satisfied with what you have.
- Money is amoral; it is the use of which it is put that qualifies it.
- Don’t worry about tomorrow but rather plan for tomorrow.
- Live a day at a time and leave tomorrow’s concern.
- The future opens up to those who close the door on the past.
- To move ahead let go of what lies behind.
- “No” is a two lettered word that preserves our integrity and our sanity.
- You never lead a useful life when you allow people to control and use you and they will never be happy with you unless they can control and use you.
- Comparing and competing with another are life wasters that only fools undertake.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars