- When you separate who you are from what happens to you, you separate yourself to win in the game of life.
- When you do the right thing at the right time you end up in the right place at the right time.
- The fast lane is not always the winning lane.
- What you say is as important as what you do; both reveal who you are.
- To give up is to go down.
- You are never defeated unless you give in.
- Until you grow your mind you cannot change your mind; until you change your mind you cannot change your actions and change is the only constant factor of success.
- Your gifts make you a gift to the world and your character secures the value of your gifts.
- The ability to concentrate your mind on a particular task until when done produces maximum returns on energy.
- Value quality over quantity if you must keep increasing value.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars