- Giant strides are a build-up of small steps on course.
- You never win big unless you think big.
- What you do with what you have where you are, determines what comes to you as returns.
- When you do nothing you become a nobody; when you do something motivated by unconditional love you become somebody.
- Don’t ignore the small things if you want the big deals of life.
- Start where you are and grow what you have from where you are to where you ought to be.
- Never overvalue what you don’t have and undervalue what you have if you want to make the most of what you have and attract greater value from life.
- You can’t arrive if you don’t begin and you can’t reach if you don’t complete.
- What you take for granted you lose.
- When you count your blessings, you multiply your blessings.
- The best is yet to come when you believe the best and live your best.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars