- Lies lie in doom for the liars.
- To live truly is to live in freedom.
- It takes the consistent to be persistent.
- When you put off until tomorrow what should be done today you put on the failure apparel.
- Time wasters are life wasters.
- “someday” is “doomsday”; today is the day to act.
- To live a life of relevance, lead a life of purpose.
- Do not wish for it; go for it.
- Tomorrow only becomes valuable when you recognize the value of today.
- A day well lived is a life well utilized.
- Be a good finder and good will find you out.
- Kindness is loving others more than they deserve because we have love on the reserve.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars