- Those who build the future are those who maximize the present.
- When you look out for self you lock down potentials and lockout winning chances.
- The individual who lives for himself lives for nothing.
- Self-conceit is self-deceit.
- Many people go through life not knowing what they want but desiring what others have, they, therefore, remain disillusioned.
- Until worthwhile dreams are accomplished through the right means it becomes a worthless end.
- “Safety first” is the statement for the insecure; “courage first” is the vocabulary of the great.
- You don’t concentrate on risk rather you mitigate risk.
- When you play not to lose you learn to lose; when you play to win you learn to win and you earn whatever you learn.
- To take a chance, take the lead.
- If the world doesn’t make a way for you, plot your own path and the world will find its way to you.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars