- Leave your fear behind and reach for your dreams.
- Move through your fears and you will grow your faith and move beyond your fears.
- When you are willing to take a chance you grow your chances of succeeding.
- The risk-takers are the dream-takers.
- Be willing to put it all on the line if you want to be on the front-line of destiny.
- Never conform to the status quo if you want to transform yourself.
- Never step back in fear but rather step up your faith and step out with courage and step into your dreams.
- Keep score for success and double the rate of success.
- Rejection does not mean ejection from the success route but rather an injection of success drive to overcome the detours on the success route.
- Passion propels mission.
- The right to freedom is the right to love.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars