- Fear pressures us to give up but faith impresses us to hold on.
- Your trust in God thrusts out fear.
- Live boldly and you won’t live badly.
- What you focus upon finds its way into your life.
- To rule in life rule out fear from your life.
- Never be afraid of the dark know that the Divinity within is the light you need.
- When you lose consciousness of the Divinity within you operate in the consciousness of fear.
- You defuse the power of fear and infuse the power of faith by confessing God’s word or promises.
- Fear makes you a victim; faith makes you a victor.
- Maximized time makes for maximum returns.
- Change your self-talk if you want to take yourself out of your present circumstances.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars