- Courage is the womb of all virtues.
- The will to win over fear is the will that aligns with the Divine will.
- When you set your mind on the negative fear settles in; when you set your mind on the positive you settle for faith.
- The torment of fear breeds on the torrents of falsehood.
- The threat of fear is a call to be strengthened with faith.
- Our free will to will to win over fear.
- When faith speaks fear is silenced and when faith enters fear exits.
- Your trust in the omnipotence of God is the potent force of faith.
- When you stop living by feelings you cease living in fear; when you start living by eternal principles of God’s word you become rooted in faith.
- Never back-off in fear but rather bank on faith.
- Never run away in fear but rather rush in with faith and you will walk out with your dreams.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars