- Visualization produces magnetization for actualization.
- There are times that you must choose to forfeit buying what you want in order to gain what you really need – Your dreams.
- When you see what you want; you seize what you see.
- Mental imagery influences physical performance.
- Act like the person you want to be and you will eventually become what you act.
- Your mental state and your emotional states create your actual state of life.
- What you do attracts life’s rewards rather than what you know.
- What you do with what you know creates the momentum of life.
- Talk is cheap and can’t make you leap, but taking action can make you leap and reap success.
- To become success-oriented you must be action-oriented.
- How you define yourself determines how you respond to the events of life.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars