- Your daily choices create the outcome of your life.
- Your future has no limits if you think no limits.
- To enjoy the future you want you must create the future you want moment by moment through your actions.
- It is futile to resent successful people but rather it is vital to reset your thinking and take complete responsibility for your life.
- To be proactive is to make your success instinct active and distinct you for success.
- Your mentality shapes your destiny.
- A life left to chance ends in turmoil.
- You make your own luck when you make your own choices.
- Success becomes predictable when you play to the rules of success.
- Hard work may produce a hard life until you practice the proven principles of success.
- Actions have consequences; to know and understand this truth is to know and understand the difference between success and failure in every ramification of life.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars