DEVELOPING GREAT HABITS (PART 15)
THE RECAP OF GREAT HABITS
- The habit of being decisive.
- The faith habit
- Healthy habit
Principles of health and longevity
- Positive Mental Attitude
- Moral Excellence
- Live on purpose and for a purpose
- Focus on growing your mind
- Eat right
- The happy habit
- The habit of excellence
- The habit of pure thoughts
- The habit of slowing down and enjoying the journey
- The confidence habit
- The habit of investing in people
- The habit of on-purpose feeding of the mind
- The habit of listening
- The habit of learning
- The habit of self-discipline
- The habit of time management.
THE GAME PLAN
- Write down the negative habits that are currently impeding your progress. Dealing with one habit at a time replacing it with a positive habit.
Beginning with the first to the last great habit; deal with one great habit each month, work to integrate these habits into your being until these habits become habitual. Then consistently work to reinforce it.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars